CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged by Chibimoni aka Heidy~

I was TAGGED for the very first time by Heidy.
Hahaha...

I'm going to start now...

Oh.. Oh.. I'm gonna revealed seven facts about myself!

Facts 1 :
I'm going to turn 19 this december. Muaha~
Its a fact!!! Hahaha...

Facts 2 :
I love Fruits basket that i even bought a set of it which costs me alot.
Btw, the Fruits basket i mean is a title for the comic not the basket contains lots of fruits. >_<

Facts 3 :
I love cats! I love it very very much.

Facts 4 :
I love my darling and its a fact. Ahahahaha~

Facts 5 :
My final exam is just around the corner and i'm quite worried.

Facts 6 :
My hair is very long and i seriously need some hair cut coz i look so messy~

Facts 7 :
Lastly... is very sad. I got one person to tag only T_T I should tagged 7 person but... ah~

Now i have finished revealing it, happy reading it? Hiahia~

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 friends at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am tagging:
The one and only one, Miss Finie! Lucky arent you. *Grin*

2 comments:

Chibimoni said...

Wahaha...funny. Especially the fruit basket part...hehe.^^

Sharon said...

Owh.. thanks alot~