CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Specially Dedicated To You

It had been a week that you were gone, forever.
I only have the courage to post it up till now.
A week ago, it was like hell to me when i know i could not see you forever.



On the 19.11.2008, my beloved cat, Mi, passed away.
He was knocked down by a car. But he still managed to run a few steps before he actually stopped and lied down on the floor. Then my dad was there when he took his breath.
That moment onwards, i'll never get to see him and touch him anymore.

I still remember...
Some time in mid October 2007, i spotted him with his mum in my house compound. He was still a kitten back there.



A very very cute white kitten but he was so afraid of stranger. Everyday, i'll would go down during to see if could take a glimpse of him. I tried to play with him, he wanted to play but he was still so afraid. The look on his face was very funny when he was afraid and playful at the same time. His little blue eyes will go 'juling'. Haha...

Then one day, his mum left him alone in my house compound and it was that time that i started to feed him. He was still afraid but he was hungry so he chose the food. Then i began to pat him and slowly everyday i'll feed him and play with him. Then everyday, me and my mum would take our turn to feed him.



Slowly... slowly...
He was not scared of human anymore and he's a part of me and a part of our family.
I even taught him, when anyone squats down, he would jumped to our back and played with our hair. Haha...
Then, when he was about 6 months old, he's quite a big cat edi, he will go into our house and go upstair to sleep at his bed. We got a special bed for him. Everyday, he would do the same thing.
Sometimes he even sleeps till his four legs were up on the air.




And in August 2008, i really missed him when i was in kl for a week. When i came back he was thin and dirty. He meowed at me when he saw me but in the same time, i think he was scared so he hid underneath the car. Then i pulled him out and started patted him, then i think he was quite happy to see me home. Haha...



Then in November 2008, there was when he became a man. He wanted woman. And he chosen his mum. A little OMG! But at least he had tried it before his passed away.



However, everything turns into memories now. Memories that i'll keep inside my heart forever.
He's still a part of our family. A member that cant be forgotten. Though its not the same anymore, i cant see you anywhere in the house but you are still in my heart.



I love you.
Goodbye forever, my dearest Mi~

6 comments:

Chibimoni said...

Adoii u ar...i omoz sad sad...
Suddenly read "at least he had tried it once"...i suddenly laugh pulak. I think he wish u n popia happy2 1. So don't worry so much of him. Sure he's more happy somewhere...=D

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry.. I have two cats myself and I know how hard it is to lose one of them..
But I'm sure he's still with you somehow.

celestine said...

it's so sad to lose a best friend.... a cat...

Sharon said...

Chibimoni : Hahaha... i know he will be happy somewhere. Thanks~

Sturmpoetin : Yea, its hard to deal with it when either one is gone. Thanks anyway~

Celestine : I lose a best friend b4 but it is sadder when i lost a cat. Haha..

Finie said...

.....
.....
.....
I can imagined how ur life went when your cat passed away....
Sure hard right~?
But anyway, we shouldnt mourned for the dead coz they will still stay in our heart as memory^^

Jia You ^^

Sharon said...

Ya, it was hard coz he was so precious to me. His death was so sudden that i cant accept it. He will always be the sweetest memory in my heart. And you also jia you~