CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday resolution!

Ok, now I'm challenging myself for my birthday resolution.

This time is for REAL! REAL!! REAL!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!

Wonder what it is?

LOSING MY STUBBORN WEIGHT!

Not so much, 3 to 5 kgs will do.

I'll start it tomorrow and stop on the 24 December. It means i only have 3 weeks.

Why i'm so desperate to lose my weight?

1. Firstly, i'm overweight since i was primary 4. Hiahia.. Dont laugh!
2. Ok, i admit. I have a stomach of a four months pregnant woman. Dont laugh!
3. My mum said i'm fatter. Seriously, stabbed a knife into my heart.
4. My relatives said i become chubbier which means fat also. T_T
5. Emm.. i have to face the fact that i really grow fatter. Dont be cheated by my pics.

and then.. and then...

THIS!


Look at them! Just look at their body figures. Arent they hot?

But i'm still very much inspired by

N

Ni

Nic

Nico

Nicol

Nicole

Nicole S

Nicole Sc

Nicole Sch

Nicole Sche

Nicole Scher

Nicole Scherz

Nicole Scherzi

Nicole Scherzin

Nicole Scherzing

Nicole Scherzinge

Nicole Scherzinger

Yea.. is NICOLE SCHERZINGER!
She's the lead singer in the Pussycat Doll.



I just love her. I know i couldnt be as sexy and as hot as her but... ah~~~


I'm gonna exercise, i'm gonna diet. I'm gonna loss weight.

Wish me luck. ^_^

2 comments:

Chibimoni said...

Haha...mari sama2 jia you.
I also eating less chillie edi.
Coz pimple coming one by one...hehe.

Sharon said...

Haha.. then we sama sama work hard~